boozer n : a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually [syn: alcoholic, alky, dipsomaniac, lush, soaker, souse]
- Rhymes with: -uːzə(r)
Boozer may refer to:
- A person who boozes (drinks alcohol), especially one who drinks to excess
- Slang for pub, a drinking establishment which sells beer in a homely setting
- Slang for an unwise person (dummy).
- The "Boolean zero-one reduction" program used to find minimum expressions for logic systems
- A device used in Second World War British bomber aircraft to alert the crew that they were being tracked by enemy radar
- A dog who served as mascot to the military base on Shemya Island, whose name may be a combination of the first, second, and fourth definitions above.
- Bob Boozer, former professional basketball player
- Carlos Boozer, current professional basketball player for the Utah Jazz
- Emerson Boozer, professional American football player
- F. Vernon Boozer, former American politician
- Libby Boozer, former professional lacrosse player
- Boozer, military mascot during the Cold War